Policies for Cait’s Pace
Please read all of the Policies on the page
The views expressed in Cait’s Pace are solely Catherine M. Needham, and hers alone.
I am responsible for what I write, I am NOT responsible for how you interpret my writings. If you do not like what I write, then don’t read my pages.
Under no circumstances may anyone use my words from my writings to post, copy, publish, or print for their gain, whether it be personal gain or professional gain. NO ONE may use any writing or photographs without my personal written permission.
Cait’s Code Of Ethics
1. I will tell the truth.
2. I will write deliberately and with accuracy.
3. I will acknowledge and correct mistakes promptly.
4. I will preserve the original post, using notations to show where I have made changes so as to maintain the integrity of my publishing..
5. I will not delete comments unless they are spam or off-topic.
6. I will reply to emails and comments when appropriate, and do so promptly.
7. I will strive for high quality with every post – including basic spellchecking.
8. I will stay on topic.
9. I will disagree with other opinions respectfully.
10. I will link to online references and original source materials directly.
11. I will disclose conflicts of interest.
12. I will keep private issues and topics private, since discussing private issues would jeopardize my personal and work relationships
I, Catherine M. Needham (Cait) will not share any emails or contact information without the expressed written consent of the individual. I will not share any comment content from any contributor without their expressed written consent.
Comments on my site will be reviewed and scrutinized by myself, Catherine M. Needham, and if deemed inappropriate will be deleted by myself. Under no circumstances will anyone use the “F” Bomb in any comments, we must remember it is a VERB and not an adjective. If you must swear in your comments, then do so by using the proper word in the English language.