- Cait’s Code of Ethics
- I will tell the truth.
- I will write deliberately and with accuracy.
- I will acknowledge and correct mistakes promptly.
- I will preserve the original post, using notations to show where I have made changes so as to maintain the integrity of my publishing.
- I will not delete comments unless they are spam or off-topic.
- I will reply to emails and comments when appropriate, and do so promptly.
- I will strive for high quality with every post.
- I will stay on topic.
- I will keep private issues and topics private, since discussing private issues would jeopardize my personal and work relationships.
Under no circumstances can any photograph or post be copied without expressed permission from Cait Needham.